TOPIC SUMMARY: Budget, Monument Repairs, Richmond Entry, Stop Signs
Minutes of Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association
Meeting of Homeowners and Board of Directors
For Budget Approval
March 23, 2016
- Call to Order: A Meeting of the Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association was held at the meeting room of the Glen Carbon Police Department on March 23, 2016. The meeting convened at 6:07 pm, President Mike Homann presiding.
- Roll Call: Board Members Present: Randy Clements, Dawn Dimitroff, Aaron Heepke, Mike Homann, Jan Stephenson and Matt Thouvenot. Homeowners Present: Jerrod Brown, Carrie Cohan, Nancy Dunn and David Ford.
- Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Reports of Officers: None at this meeting
- Reports of Committees: None at this meeting
- Old Business: None at this meeting
- New Business:
- Brief overview of pending matters before the Board (new stop signs, additional signage throughout neighborhood, repairs to fountain, new Richmond entry)
- Presented the 2016-2017 Budget for homeowners’ vote. Voting was done by affirmation (show of hands). 16 voters were represented, consisting of the 10 homeowners in attendance and 6 proxy votes of Megan Blind, Sara Burian, Megan Mushovic, Jacob Snyder, Josh Stumpe and Tyler Winters. Budget was unanimously approved. Motion made and seconded to accept the Budget.
- Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 6:45 pm.