TOPIC SUMMARY: Budget, Drainage, Irrigation, Officer Roles, Recycling, Speed Limits, Violations
Minutes of Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association
Annual Meeting and Election of the Board of Directors
April 10, 2014
CALL TO ORDER: A Meeting of the Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association Board of Directors was held at the Glen Carbon Senior Citizens Center on April 10, 2014. The meeting convened at 7:05 pm, President Tyler Winters presiding.
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Aaron Heepke, Treasurer
- Mike Homann, Director Landscaping
- Jan Stephenson, Secretary
- Matt Thouvenot, Webmaster
- Tyler Winters, President
BOARD MEMBERS NOT IN ATTENDANCE:
- Dawn Dimitroff
HOMEOWNER MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Avni Acar
- Will Dimitroff,
- Davin Guardiola
- Kevin Olive
- Tom Thiede,
- Nick Ziegler,
- Josh Zipprich
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Not required (all prior Minutes have been approved and posted to HOA website)
- Installation is complete for Phase I and II of irrigation system along Old Troy Road. System will be activated within the month. Irrigation will commence as required by the weather.
- All-Terrain Vehicle parking violation by homeowner; letter will be sent again
- Ongoing drainage issues – President will request Developer attend next Board meeting
- Open Board positions exist for Vice President, Director Safety, Director Communications, Director Welcoming. Written descriptions of duties were distributed.
- 2014 Budget was presented for member vote. Affirmative votes were obtained from the twelve members present plus four Proxy votes, for a total of sixteen voting members. Number of votes exceeded 10% of homeowners required for Budget approval. Motion was made and seconded to accept the Budget.
- President invited all members present to voice concerns pertaining to the welfare of Savannah Crossing. Two common themes were neighborhood safety and recycling. Board will follow up with the Village regarding additional speed limit signs, SLOW- CHILDREN AT PLAY signs and the possibility of getting a large recycling container for the neighborhood.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:39 pm.
Jan Stephenson, Secretary
Date of Minutes Approval: 5/15/2014