TOPIC SUMMARY: Board Election, Deeds, Drainage, Dues, Flags, Lawn Care, Monument Repairs, Speed Limits, Street Repairs, Tax Filings, Trees, Village-wide HOA Meeting, Violations, Yard Sales
Minutes of Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association
Meeting of the Board of Directors
May 15, 2014
CALL TO ORDER:
A Meeting of the Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association Board of Directors was held at the Glen Carbon Senior Citizens Center on May 15, 2014. The meeting convened at 7:05 pm, Treasurer Aaron Heepke presiding.
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Aaron Heepke, Treasurer
Mike Homann, Director Landscaping
Jan Stephenson, Secretary
Matt Thouvenot, Webmaster
BOARD MEMBERS NOT IN ATTENDANCE:
HOMEOWNER MEMBER IN ATTENDANCE:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Minutes from the previous meeting on April 10, 2014 were approved as read.
President: State filing is complete; Federal filing will be sent in next week.
Treasurer: 4 lot owners who have not yet paid their 2014 Annual Dues will be sent bills with late fees added.
Secretary: Email will be sent next week, soliciting nominations for Board positions. Voting will occur 6/14/2014 at neighborhood party.
Landscaping: We will ask the monument builder to meet within the next few weeks to assess the condition of the crumbling fountain walls. The outlet and timer at the pump will be replaced again.
Social: 16 families will participate in neighborhood yard sales on 5/11-5/12; maps will be given to shoppers. Information will be sent out soon about the neighborhood party on 6/14.
- Ongoing drainage issues – matter to be carried over to next meeting.
- Deed to outlots – Secretary will call developer’s office.
- Weeds along Old Troy Road will be resprayed this week.
- New flags at entrance – Secretary to call Village to get pricing on Village flags.
- Basketball goals in the street are specifically prohibited in our neighborhood, due to safety concerns. Violations exist. An inquiry will be made to appropriate authorities.
- Tree at entrance has died. Landscaping Director will research replacement cost among several vendors.
- The road at the main entrance is deteriorating. Landscaping Director will call the Village.
- Certain developer-owned lots have grass-mowing violations. Letters will be sent.
- Additional speed limit signs and SLOW- CHILDREN AT PLAY signs – Board will follow up with the Village.
- Upcoming Mayor’s Meeting with Homeowner Associations – Secretary will attend.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 p.m.
Jan Stephenson, Secretary
Date of Minutes Approval: June 14, 2014