TOPIC SUMMARY: Developers, Dues, Irrigation, Lawn Care, Officer Roles, Sidewalks
Minutes of Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association
Meeting of the Board of Directors
September 17, 2014
CALL TO ORDER: A Meeting of the Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association Board of Directors was held at the Meeting Room of the Glen Carbon Police Department on September 17, 2014. The meeting convened at 7:05 pm, President Tyler Winters presiding.
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Aaron Heepke, Treasurer
- Jan Stephenson, Secretary
- Matt Thouvenot, Webmaster
- Tyler Winters, President
BOARD MEMBERS NOT IN ATTENDANCE:
- Dawn Dimitroff,
- Mike Homann
HOMEOWNER MEMBER IN ATTENDANCE:
- Mary Jean Cashdollar
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: No prior minutes needed to be approved.
President: Confirmed Officer Assignments as follows: Tyler Winters, President; Aaron Heepke, Treasurer; Jan Stephenson, Secretary; Dawn Dimitroff, Social Director; Matt Thouvenot, Webmaster; and Mike Homann, Director Landscaping
Treasurer: Dues update and current balance update.
Secretary: No report.
Landscaping: No report.
Social: No report.
Webmaster: No report.
OLD BUSINESS: None
- President will contact Developer in an effort to improve communication flow on a variety of topics
- Secretary will contact Village Public Works Director about a desired sidewalk along Old Troy Road
- Treasurer will contact lawn care service and decline their offer for aerating/overseeding along Old Troy Road
- Treasurer will contact installer of irrigation system to discuss the final Phase 3/completion of project
The meeting was adjourned at 6:58 p.m.
Jan Stephenson, Secretary
Date of Minutes Approval: October 15, 2014