There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Calling All Glen Carbon Gardeners—Community Garden Plots Available to Residents!
- ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION STATE ROUTE 157 RE-SURFACING PROJECT
- Glen Carbon Small Business Relief Fund Extended
- Yard Waste and E-Waste Drop Off
- Village Park Facilities to Re-Open April 1st
- Glen Carbon Heritage Museum Reopening
Don't miss the latest Village Communicator for other important updates!
About the Neighborhood
Savannah Crossing is a recently-constructed, growing community located in Glen Carbon, Illinois, at a convenient location just a few minutes away from downtown dining and shopping. The neighborhood is located along a bike trail that connects to several others, creating a spider web of hundreds of miles of well-maintained routes.
The city of Glen Carbon is in the Edwardsville school district, just 15 minutes from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, and only 30 minutes from downtown Saint Louis, and was recently listed as one of CNN Money's best places to live in 2009 for its affordable housing and strong community spirit.