TOPIC SUMMARY: Budget, Drainage, Irrigation, Lawn Care, Officer Roles
Minutes of Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association
Annual Meeting and Election of the Board of Directors
November 12, 2013
CALL TO ORDER:
A Meeting of the Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association was held at the meeting room inside the Glen Carbon Police Department on November 12, 2013. The meeting convened at 7:05 pm, President Tyler Winters presiding.
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Aaron Heepke, Treasurer
- Mike Homann, Director Landscaping
- Jan Stephenson, Secretary
- Matt Thouvenot, Webmaster
- Tyler Winters, President
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Minutes from the 10/8/2013 Meeting were approved as read.
- Future meeting with Developer about major drainage matter will be delayed until spring 2014
- Release of Liability form for ditch work behind homeowner’s property – President will obtain
- Request For Proposals for mowing in 2014
- Secretary will prepare RFP
- Board will approve RFP at next meeting in February 2014
- RFP will be sent to local lawn maintenance companies in late February
- Installation of Phase I and II of irrigation system along Old Troy Road will begin in 2013 if weather holds and in 2014 weather does not cooperate in 2013
- Contact Village about costs of water source and electric source for irrigation system – President will obtain
- Board voted to accept resignation of Vice President due to pending maternity
- Date for submission of 2014 Budget amounts will be established at next Board meeting in February 2014. Treasurer will provide line item summary of 2013 Budget to the Board prior to next Board meeting.
- Date for 2014 Budget Approval Meeting by Homeowners will be set at next Board meeting
- Board Meetings are hereby discontinued for November and December 2013 and January 2014, and will begin again in February 2014. Secretary will work with the Village to establish available meeting locations for 2014 Board Meetings. Location and meeting dates will be announced at next meeting
The meeting was adjourned at 8:12 p.m.
Jan Stephenson, Secretary
Date of Minutes Approval: 2/20/2014