TOPIC SUMMARY: Developers, Fences, Flags, Fountain, Irrigation, Landscaping, Lawn Care, Monument Repairs, Sidewalks, Trees, Winterization
Minutes of Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association
Meeting of the Board of Directors
October 15, 2014
CALL TO ORDER:
A Meeting of the Savannah Crossing Homeowners Association Board of Directors was held at the Meeting Room of the Glen Carbon Police Department on October 15, 2014. The meeting convened at 6:03 pm, President Tyler Winters presiding.
BOARD MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Aaron Heepke, Treasurer
- Jan Stephenson, Secretary
- Matt Thouvenot, Webmaster
- Tyler Winters, President
BOARD MEMBERS NOT IN ATTENDANCE:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES of 9/17/2014 meeting
President: Established two new contact names and phone numbers at the Developer’s office
Treasurer: Contacted lawn treatment vendor and declined offer for aerating/overseeding along Old Troy Road. Contacted fountain maintenance vendor to request winterization of fountain and irrigation system.
Secretary: Contacted Village Public Works Director Mike Govreau; sidewalk from Savannah Crossing to Walmart is in the planning stage but is not in the Village Budget for next year
Landscape: Report read by President. Requested funds to seal the wall surrounding the fountain to prevent additional water damage. Other items tabled until next meeting.
Social: No report.
Webmaster: No report.
- Items tabled to address at next meeting include:
- Changing the treatment of the fountain water;
- Removal of ill trees and replanting;
- Fence color exception request did not receive sufficient support in favor; letter will be sent to homeowner denying color variance request.
- Treasurer will contact irrigation system vendor and request completion of Phase III during 2014
- Flags at the flagpoles will be taken down for the winter and be raised again in Spring 2015
The meeting was adjourned at 6:49 p.m.
Jan Stephenson, Secretary
Date of Minutes Approval: November 19, 2014